List:       apache-modules
Subject:    Re: [apache-modules] mod_auth_tkt
From:       Nelio Alves Pereira Filho <nelio () ifx ! com ! br>
Date:       2000-11-01 18:50:06

I just added the funcionality of timing out the cookie by inactivity, not
total elapsed time. Now, I can set a inactivity timeout of X seconds, and
after X seconds of inactivity it will refuse access and redirect to timeout
page.

Also, I changed the redirect function to redirect to the real page, ie, the
page in the correct location, not as it is doing today.

Nelio