List:       apache-modules
Subject:    [apache-modules] ap_send_fb() function
From:       "Andrew" <dman () pisem ! net>
Date:       2000-05-17 8:41:59

Hello, everybody!

I'm trying to run proxy module example (shipped with Apache src).
It seems all ok, and works good but ...

while processing request handler module hangs at function (in stage of
sending body)

ap_send_fb()

and sends content incredibly long time (but finally it does).

I looked in code and find out that most time spends on function ap_bread()
and all other things are going well.

Finally question: does any hint exist to prevent this delay?
(Apache 1.3.12 for WinNT)

thanx,
Andrew