List:       apache-modules
Subject:    [apache-modules] [apache-modules] Apache-module in C++ with exceptions.
From:       Lorenzo Pasqualis <lorenzo () flyingcroc ! com>
Date:       2000-04-12 6:57:17

Hello,
I'm tring to write an Apache-Module in C++. I'm using FreeBSD 3.4 , gcc 2.95 , Apache \
3.12.  My problem is that my Apache module works great EXCEPT when I try to throw any \
kind of exception. When I trhow an exception, even if I'm sure to catch it, Apache \
cores.

Something like:

try
{
	throw 1;
}
catch(...)
{
}

will make Apache core!!!

Any idea or suggestion or reference to how to solve problems like this ?

--

Lorenzo Pasqualis