List:       apache-modules
Subject:    Re: [apache-modules] libapreq question
From:       tvaughan () aventail ! com
Date:       1999-09-13 21:30:56

tvaughan@aventail.com writes:

> Erk. I think this patch negelects to install the header files. I'll follow
> up with another patch for this. In the meantime do a:
>
>         mkdir -p /usr/local/include/libapreq
>         cp c/*.h /usr/local/include/libapreq

Apply this patch:

        ftp://ftp.vaughan.to/libapreq-headers.patch.gz

(after having applied the first patch) and upon a `make install`
apache_cookie.h and apache_request.h will be installed into
/usr/local/include/libapreq. This patch updates c/Makefile.am and
c/Makefile.in.

-Tom

--
Tom Vaughan <tvaughan at aventail dot com>