List:       apache-modules
Subject:    Compilation problem
From:       Alfredo Scotto <info-edi () aedi ! it>
Date:       1999-06-07 7:20:25

Dear friends,
I compiled apache 1.3.4 on AIX 4.2 but when I install apache on
target computer with AIX 4.1.5 the server dead with this message:

Symbol __mod_init in ksk is undefined
Symbol __crt0v in ksk is undefined.

Probably, the code created on AIX 4.2 don't run on 4.1.5. Why?
If same of you known the solution, please send me a message.

Thank you very much

Alfredo Scotto

Address:
AEDI - Archintel Electronic Data Interchange srl
SW Factory: via di Canonica, 48, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI)
Tel.: +39-055401741
E-mail: scotto@aedi.it  URL: http://www.aedi.it/