List:       apache-modules
Subject:    Re: [apache-modules] Trying to track intermittent segfault in C Apache
From:       Scott Akins <Scott.Akins () NAU ! EDU>
Date:       2006-07-27 16:44:01

All,

I forgot to mention ... this is on Apache 1.3.36.

Thanks,

Scott

--
Scott Akins                                     Scott.Akins@nau.edu
Systems Programmer, Sr.                              (928) 523-0378

  Anyone can make the simple complicated. The secret is making the
  complicated simple.

                                                  - Charles Mingus