List:       apache-modules
Subject:    [apache-modules] Help please
From:       Tiago Semprebom <tisemprebom () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2006-07-04 13:33:14

Hello,

I'm trying to execute the follow line in the function *listener_thread in worker mpm: \

ap_log_error(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_NOTICE, 0, ap_server_conf,"IP value: \
%d",csd->connected);

But, when I try to compile an error return: worker.c:846: error: request for member \
'connected' in something not a structure or union

Thanks
Tiago