List:       apache-modules
Subject:    Re: [apache-modules] Writting Apache modules in Python
From:       Nick Kew <nick () webthing ! com>
Date:       2006-03-22 11:49:50

On Wednesday 22 March 2006 11:09, Tor Erik Sønvisen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found this module that allows modules to be written in Python:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/modsnake/
> The project is dead now, but I wonder if anyone is using this module or
> any other tool that lets you develop
> Apache modules with Python. If so, how are your experiences with this?

mod_python exposes much of the apache API, so you can write modules
in python (leaving aside the question of what is a module - given that
mod_python may also be good for other things:-)

But I don't believe there's any complete exposure of the API in python.
So that should be "some types of module".

--
Nick Kew