List:       apache-modules
Subject:    [apache-modules] IfDefine directives
From:       Joe Lewis <joe () joe-lewis ! com>
Date:       2004-09-17 16:31:08

Is there a method that I can hook to mimick someone doing a -D [var] on
the command line?  Here's the deal.  I've got virtualhosts and would
like to include -D SSL [of sorts] dynamically.  Something to the effect
of each virtualhost file having :

<IfDefine SSL>
  <IfDefine !SSL_ALREADY_LISTENED_ON>
    Listen 443
    Define SSL_ALREADY_LISTENED_ON
  </IfDefine>
  Define
</IfDefine>

It's only something that I can use to turn on listening in individual
virtualhost files, but only do a listen once (the first one you see).
That way the server won't error out starting up with a "Bind : address
already in use" error.  Comments?

Joe