List:       apache-modules
Subject:    Re: [apache-modules] Setting Content-Length Header for an output
From:       Christoph =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Gr=F6ver?= <grover () cynapsis ! de>
Date:       2004-09-09 12:32:05

Hello Ralf,

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 14:18:59 +0200
rm@fabula.de wrote:

> ... and that r->header_out is there as well (and is in fact an ap_table)?

r->headers_out is actually NULL !!

So your hint was the right one.
But how can this happen ?  It was never the case with Apache 1.3.

The strange thing is: If I try not to set the Content-Length it is set when
the content arrives at the client.
(But then its of cource the wrong Content-Length).
So I have to set it, but how if r->headers_out is NULL ?
Do I have to allocate memory from r->pool myself and write to the table ?

Perhaps somebody can sent me a pointer to some information about it.
(Preferably an URL)
It seems I do not understand the Apache2 API.

Thank you Ralf.

Greetings from Münster

--
Christoph Gröver, grover@sitepark.com
Sitepark, Gesellschaft für Informationsmanagement mbH