List:       apache-modules
Subject:    [apache-modules] get notified on apache shutdown
From:       Christian Parpart <cparpart () surakware ! net>
Date:       2004-09-09 12:14:26

hi,

this is a really funny problem, that I have.
I'd like to get notified *before* the server is going down to shutdown
as it is some kind of important to tell the backend server that's we're off
for a while and somewhat more important, to tell the active webclient
connections, to *go* off for a while.

Has apache any generic way to notify its modules?

Regards,
Christian Parpart.

--
 14:12:19 up 16 days,  1:51,  0 users,  load average: 0.37, 0.25, 0.27