List:       apache-modules
Subject:    Re: [apache-modules] Re: Thread
From:       Marco Spinetti <m.spinetti () pisa ! iol ! it>
Date:       2004-01-14 17:45:05

Well,

setting  CFLAGS="-pthread -D_REENTRANT" Apache 1.3.27 is compiled with
these options but nothing changes.

I tried my application with the same version of apache on a Red Linux
9.0 and all is ok.

I suppose then is a kernel problem.

I'll try to write my application with apr_poll: I don't know much about
apr_poll.

It lets you to use a no blocking IO?

I wanted to use threads because I have to execute my connections  all
together spending less time.

--Marco