List:       apache-modssl
Subject:    Certificate Request
From:       Juan Carlos Albores Aguilar <jalbores () rocketmail ! com>
Date:       2001-07-23 23:32:35

Hi, i have created my own CA and i would like to know how can i ask
this CA for a certificate from a remote host, i mean, from a different
host i create the .csr, but how a ask for my CA to sign this csr and
build a certificate, and finally, how my CA send the certificate, is
all this made by my own ways, manually, or openssl and modssl help with
all this procedures. thanks

juan carlos albores aguilar