List:       apache-modssl
Subject:    Apache + mod_ssl/OpenSSL + mod_perl/Perl + PHP3
From:       Aurelio Soria <aureliosoria () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-07-22 23:17:43

Gang,

I want to install all in one Apache + mod_ssl/OpenSSL
+ mod_perl/Perl + PHP3. Now I have read the INSTALL
document but they don't comment on doing all this
together. So am wondering if it's possible, now I have
tried this and I get core dumped when I try to start
apache as ./apachectl startssl. But I tuned the way I
I configure all and here is a copy. I just want some
feed back if I'm doing wrong or right or if I'm
missing something.

Thanks

-Aurelio
emailto:aureliosoria@yahoo.com