List:       apache-modssl
Subject:    Thanks everyone.
From:       "Keith Vance" <Kvance () prmc ! com>
Date:       1999-12-27 15:39:47

Thanks everyone for you help, especially Ralf for creating a great piece =
of software. I asked a few pretty lame questions at the beginning, but I =
am starting to understand how SSL works. I have my system up and running =
with my Verisign certificate and my boss is extremely impressed. You =
people have made me look good, and I just wanted to thank you. I will stop =
wasting your time now and I will hopefully be posting more intelligent =
questions in the future.

Thanks,

Keith Vance
West Coast Administrator/Network Analyst
(206) 215-9844
kvance@prmc.com

["Keith Vance.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]