List:       apache-modssl
Subject:    RE: certificate wizard
From:       Xenitellis S <S.Xenitellis () rhbnc ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1999-12-02 13:13:54

AFAIK, if you point the browser to a URL of a file of type ".crt",
and the WWW server (apache) is configured to say that .crt files
are certificates, then the netscape wizard comes up and asks you
all those sort of questions...

I think in the default apache installation, in the srm.conf file, the .crt
file association is commented out. Perhaps you need to enable it for you.

Simos Xenitellis