List:       apache-modssl
Subject:    Q: How to convert Netscape's cert7.db to readable format?
From:       Xenitellis S <S.Xenitellis () rhbnc ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1999-11-15 17:20:20

(Apologies if not remembering the filenames correctly, I am not on Linux
now).

Hello,
From the modssl package, I noticed that there exists a file that has the
root certificates of
various CAs in readable format. These came from cert7.db, I file that is
included in all
Netscape browsers. That file is in DBM 1.x format and the closest I could
get to read it
Was db_dump_175, a viewer for DBM 1.x (old) files. However, the result is a
huge list of raw
Data.

If there is a tool/script that can convert the cert7.db file to human
readable format?

Thanks,
Simos Xenitellis