List:       apache-modssl
Subject:    Client-Certs and MSIE
From:       Fritz Elfert <felfert () to ! com>
Date:       1999-10-26 15:10:04

Does anybody know how to get self-created Client-Certificates into MSIE
(4 or 5)? I managed creating certificates using the contributed cca.sh
which get correctly imported into Netscape. Using MSIE, i get a MsgBox
telling me that the entered Data is inavlid. At least decrypting seems to
work correctly, because when i enter a wrong password, it tells me so.

Ciao
 -Fritz
--
Fritz Elfert <felfert@to.com>               Thinking Objects Software GmbH
Kranstraße 8                                      Phone: +49 711 838981 50