List:       apache-modssl
Subject:    Welcome to modssl-users
From:       "Angelo Marcos Rigo" <angelo () colegioanchieta ! g12 ! br>
Date:       2002-05-20 19:56:20

Hi i am new to the list

And on using ssl too
I have linux with openssl installed and apache webserver
i have two forms on my website that are stored on two differents
databases
i would like these forms would be transmited in a secure way (https?)

can anybody give some newbie´s steps to setup a secure conection?
i am just reading the manuals by now, would be great if i have a big
picture of how to do that!

Thank´s
 ngelo Marcos Rigo
Webmaster Colégio Anchieta