List:       apache-modssl
Subject:    mod-ssl, mod-php4 and mod-webapp
From:       Erich Titl <erich.titl () think ! ch>
Date:       2001-11-07 16:01:17

Hi

I tried to plug mod-ssl to my apache 1.3.22 which resulted in a lot of EAPI
barfs when I started apache again. So I recompiled apache cleanly, and most
of the complaints went away with the exception of mod_php4 and mod_webapp
which do not seem to understand EAPI (or at least there is no clear
documentation how to include it).

-Is there a way to avoid EAPI with mod-ssl (which was included when I
configured mod-ssl)?
-Is there an incompatibility list for the mod-xx?
-Would it be a good idea to warn the users before they screw up the apache
config by inadvertedly applying mod-ssl?

Sorry if this is the n-th iteration on this subject.

regards

Erich Titl