List:       apache-modproxy-dev
Subject:    ProxyPass doesn't reset Timeout timer on client POST.
From:       Adrian Chung <adrianc () e-smith ! com>
Date:       2001-11-29 21:15:56

Hi!  Don't know if this is the best place to post this, but I'm trying
to track down the status of this bug:

http://bugs.apache.org/index.cgi/full/6127

It was submitted in May 2000, and includes a patch, which I've
verified works against 1.3.22.

Does anyone know what the status of this bug is, or why it hasn't yet
made it into 1.3.22?

--
Adrian Chung                               adrianc@e-smith.com
Senior Software Developer                      +1.613.368.4379