List:       apache-modperl-docs-dev
Subject:    Re: crontab is not running?
From:       "Philippe M. Chiasson" <gozer () ectoplasm ! org>
Date:       2004-12-21 17:38:00

Stas Bekman wrote:

>>Philippe, I've noticed that the docs weren't being updated. I see you've
>>changed the cron but why didn't you tell that the whole thing is down?

I've only changed the MAILTO address so that _if_ problems showed up after
having moved the doc building to svn, I'd be bothered, and nobody else.

 > [...]
> looks like the repository was borked:
>
> % cd /home/perlwww/apache.org/modperl-docs
> % svn up
> svn: Working copy '.' locked
> svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)
> % svn cleanup
> % svn up
> U  src/docs/2.0/api/Apache/PerlSections.pod
> U  src/docs/2.0/user/handlers/filters.pod
> U  src/docs/2.0/user/config/config.pod
> U  src/docs/2.0/user/config/custom.pod
> U  src/download/index_top.html
> Updated to revision 122936.
>
> So what remains to be fixed?

That's it and I am not quite sure what caused that lockup to happen in the
first place. Might be a safe thing to add 'svn cleanup' to the part of the
build that 'svn update' just in case this happens again.

> In the future please log this kind of issues in the todo file, so others
> know what's happening. Thanks.

Will do in the future. I've just removed my email address from there, so now
problems do go once again to docs-dev@perl.apache.org