List:       apache-modperl-dev
Subject:    Re: CVS moved to new machine
From:       Stas Bekman <stas () stason ! org>
Date:       2001-07-18 2:37:49

On 17 Jul 2001, Frank D. Cringle wrote:

> Stas Bekman <stas@stason.org> writes:
> > On 17 Jul 2001, Frank D. Cringle wrote:
> > > I don't quite understand how this situation arose, but it seems that
> > > the faq*.html files, which are derived from .pods, are formatted
> > > differently in the modperl and modperl-site repositories.
> >
> > probably converted with 2 different pod2html versions originated from
> > different Perl versions.
>
> Yes.

> > > I thought it was necessary to make changes in parallel in modperl and
> > > modperl-site.  I'd be delighted if that is now automated.
> >
> > Nope, nothing is automated, yet. I suggest that we run pod2html and commit
> > the htmls in the modperl-site tree.
>
> Sounds good to me.  I'm not sure I can actually do that.  I told Brian
> to nuke my account on daedelus, assuming that an account on icarus
> would be sufficient for cvs access.  If my picture of what is going on
> at apache.org is correct, modperl-site is the stuff that is published
> on perl.apache.org and that is on daedelus.  I'd appreciate it if you,
> Stas, or someone else with the necessary know-how and privileges would
> do the necessary copying / committing.

I've rebuilt the .html files on my machine (with perl 5.6.1), committed
them. Then I removed the files on the site, and run 'cvs up'. I've also
removed the 'index.html' from cvs, since it uses a symlink onsite.

I'll commit dist/HEADER.html as well, so the issue will be closed.

Thanks!

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/