List:       apache-modperl-dev
Subject:    Re: [mp2] apr/apr-ext constants test
From:       Stas Bekman <stas () stason ! org>
Date:       2004-07-14 5:26:15

Randy Kobes wrote:
> As it was fairly easy to do, here's an implementation
> of the apr/constants test split up so that both
> t/apr and t/apr-ext use the same code for the tests.

well, in the particular case of apr/constants, there is no point to have
two test ways, because apr/constants.t didn't even touch modperl (it was
all running on the client side already). so just moving the whole test
into apr-ext/constants is probably the best approach. or even just
keeping it where it is now.

in fact now that we have all the multiple tests where the constants are
tested for real, this test becomes really redundant, since it may break
any moment if Apache changes the corresponding values for the constants.
So I consider that test obsolete and we may want to completely remove it.