List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    =?iso-8859-1?Q?CGI_Script_don=B4t_run_under_Linux=B4s_Apache?=
From:       "Oliver" <oliver.etzel () muenchen ! org>
Date:       2001-06-28 16:14:50

Hello,

I spent a couple of days and nights getting the Apache 1.3 running -
Now I run some tests with simple CGI-Scripts which were working on another
webserver very well AND everytime I try to run the Perl script from cgi-bin
I get the well known ERROR 500 message. On other machines they are running.
I guess I misconfigured the Apache
How can I get the CGI-Scripts running???
Every hint is worth of gold
MfG Oliver Etzel