List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    RE: Apache et perl
From:       Geoffrey Young <gyoung () laserlink ! net>
Date:       2001-06-29 11:16:39

and, sadly enough, it's not even a mod_perl related question...

sounds like several things are wrong in your httpd.conf, like
perhaps a missing SetHandler cgi-script and some DNS settings.

we certainly would need more information to be of any help, but
the question really is off-topic for this list and better suited
to other forums...

--Geoff

[massive snipage]