List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: Wanted: Modperl/Mason consultant:
From:       merlyn () stonehenge ! com (Randal L !  Schwartz)
Date:       2000-11-30 16:13:02

>>>>> "cliff" == cliff rayman <cliff@genwax.com> writes:

cliff> plus, everyone knows your bid.
cliff> i don't have quite the credentials as Ask, but i only
cliff> cost $119.50 per hour.  :-))

I don't either, so I'll bid $119 an hour, but you have to think
intensely kind thoughts about me the entire time, and I get to bill
for twice as many hours as I actually work, just like some lawyers do.

:-)