List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: Using MHonArc inside of mod_perl
From:       Aaron Johnson <solution () gina ! net>
Date:       2000-11-30 5:28:54

Thanks for the replies from people on the list.

I solved my problem with the suggestion from Chris Nokleberg.

He suggested the IO::String module.  It did the trick.

I had been using the qx function previously, but I needed variables from
within my module to be available inside of MHonArc.

Aaron Johnson