List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re:RE: Remote Hosting
From:       allen.wilson () marcresearch ! com (Allen Wilson)
Date:       2000-09-28 22:48:19

Okay...I have not used that before but I will definitely take a look at it.

Thanks...Allen..

Subject:    RE: Remote Hosting
Author: jbodnar@team-linux.com
Date:       9/26/00 5:06 PM

Take a look at Apache::ProxyStuff. It may do exactly what you want and if it
doesn't it'll give you some ideas on how to do what you want.

--
Jason Bodnar + jbodnar@team-linux.com + Team Linux

If there was any justice, my face would be on a bunch of crappy merchandise!

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Flaming Moe's