List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    [ OT - Job ]
From:       Kip Cranford <kcranford () advance-inc ! com>
Date:       2000-09-28 21:48:24

We are looking for experienced mod_perl programmers for a large web
application project.  Startup environment, lots of autonomy, good $$.
Other desired skills: Perl/XS, C, C++, database experience.

The job is on-site, and we're in Dearborn, Michigan.

If anyone's interested, please contact me at this email address.

Thanks,

--kip