List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    RegistryLoader and multiple virtualhosts
From:       "Jason Terry" <jter () g-web ! net>
Date:       1999-12-30 20:26:17

Is there a way to RegistryLoader a single instance of a script
/cgi-bin/admin.cgi
and have this instance work across ALL virtual hosts.

simply loading
$r->handler("/cgi-bin/admin.cgi",
"/home/jter/public_html/cgi-bin/admin.cgi");
doesn't seem to work.  It loads it, but if I check my processes after
running the script, I see multiple instances of it in the child processes,
one for each host.

If I can find out how to do this, it would save me tonz of RAM.