List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    RE: Modifying Get Parameters
From:       Eric Cholet <cholet () logilune ! com>
Date:       1999-09-28 17:06:26

On Tuesday, September 28, 1999 12:24 AM, Kevin Landry
[SMTP:klandry@guinness.sbn.com] wrote:
>   I am working on an Apache Module in Perl and I have not found any
documentation on how to add or modify parameters sent to a script via a GET
statement. $r->args gets these parameters, however I have not been able to
modify them. Can anyone help? Thanks.

You can use $r->args to set parameters as well:

	$r->args("foo=1&bar=2");