List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: My code makes an infinite loop
From:       "Eric L. Brine" <ELB () iname ! com>
Date:       1999-08-30 2:52:59

> The thing is that the company I work for wants to display an upper
> frame in peoples web pages, so the trick is getting the page request
> and displaying it through a frame.

I helped someone with this problem before. I detailed for him the
algorithm XOOM (www.xoom.com) uses to do just this.

An archived copy of that email can be read at:
http://forum.swarthmore.edu/epigone/modperl/snixswolsnimp/37A10D67.77C3AAFA@iname.com

ELB

PS - This is a programming program which has nothing to do with mod_perl;
it's not even specific to perl.

--
Eric L. Brine  |  Chicken: The egg's way of making more eggs.
ELB@iname.com  |  Do you always hit the nail on the thumb?