List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: Apache::Session::DBI 'permission denied' error
From:       Tom Lancaster <tom () grubby ! net>
Date:       1999-07-31 20:39:06

> Seems like the user Apache is running as has not enought rights.

Hmm. That's good news. On the other hand, I've done nothing non-standard
with my Apache installation -- it's running as 'nobody'. Shouldn't an
'Apache::' module be smart enough to run with Apache without tweaks?

But it could just be my system: I run debian, and the debian Apache runs
as www-data, whereas I compiled  my Apache from source.

Thanks for the answer tho'

Tom