List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    RE: Top of page header?
From:       Marc Northover <marc () eni ! net>
Date:       1999-07-30 15:41:58

Correct me if I am wrong but can't you do something like this

http://www.whatever.com/Frame/page.html

can map to

<HTML>
<HEAD>
        <TITLE>example</TITLE>
</HEAD>

<FRAMESET>
        <FRAME NAME="navigation" SRC="navigation.html">
        <FRAME NAME="main" SRC="/FrameSource/page.html">
</FRAMESET>
</HTML>

'/Frame' being your handler that just supplies the frame_src info.
'/FrameSource' being your handler doing an internal redirect to the static page

NOTE:  I have not done anything work beyond registry scripts so I
might be way off here.

Marc