List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: Undefined subroutine peskiness! (not the one in FAQ)
From:       Doug MacEachern <dougm () cp ! net>
Date:       1999-06-29 19:02:05

> So how can you fix this (other than preloading), I mean this should
> work....it does in the normal perl world... This is a bug or not? :)

"the normal perl world"??  I don't think so.  in the "normal perl world",
you would pull in the module(s) via use and call subroutines with the
fully qualified name Apache::Work::DNS::handler().
I don't consider this a bug, it's a namespace issue really.  which you
could resolve by having Apache/Work/DNS.pm require'ing Apache/Work.pm or
renaming your packages if there is no relationship between the two.

-Doug