List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: Using POST method though Apache::gateway
From:       ccwf () bacchus ! com (Charles C !  Fu)
Date:       1999-05-29 2:57:47

Iljun Kim <ij@advanced.org> writes:
> I implemented Apache::gateway and it worked very well with static
> html files.  But when I was trying to post a message, it doesn't
> reach to the original server.

I recall doing only minimal testing of Apache::Gateway with POST
because I didn't need it to do POSTs when I wrote it.  So, it's
possible that POSTs are indeed broken.

If you or anyone else has a patch, I would be more than happy to
update the module.  Otherwise, I've made a note to myself to look
into the problem (but I'm a pretty busy guy :-).
--
                 ,--           Charles C. Fu               ccwf@bacchus.com
___  __ __. . ,-/--            Vice President             TEL: (310)820-9145