List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: mod perl and linux 2.2
From:       Jauder Ho <jauderho () carumba ! com>
Date:       1999-05-28 15:53:30

Actually, you can try the following. Download the mod_perl srpm and say

rpm --rebuild <name>

and it should do the right thing. Installing the resulting rpm will work.
Of course this is AFTER you have installed the new perl. At the same time,
redhat just announced a new service www.redhat.com/swr/ that lets you
search for rpms. Give it a whirl.

--Jauder