List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    EmbPerl weird......or maybe not?
From:       Vasco Chita <vasco.chita () co ! ip ! pt>
Date:       1999-04-30 21:49:01

Hi again...
This is the reduced script:
          [$ if ( 1 == 0 ) $]
                      If this appears on the screen, then it's wrong!
                      [* for ( ; 1 == 0; ) { } *]
          [$ else $]
it's right!
          [$ endif $]

If I run  this script, it shows:
"If this appears on the screen, then it's wrong!
If this line appears alone in the screen then it's right! "

When I press "reload", it shows:
"
If this line appears alone in the screen then it's right!"

If I take out the "for" , it works fine.... Doesn't Emperl allows [* for (

      Vasco Chita

P.S.: I will talk with my system administrator to know the Apache
specifications....