List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: Apache::Session
From:       Perrin Harkins <perrin () primenet ! com>
Date:       1999-04-29 19:00:38

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Whiz Kid wrote:
> Okay, i tried it, and didn't knew it requires the DBI module.

Apache::Session doesn't require DBI.  You can use it with ordinary flat
files.

> So, as you may know I am a 15 year old chap, I don't have
> much money, so I am going to buy RH6.0 - $99.

You can buy Redhat 6.0 for $1.99 at this URL:
http://cart.cheapbytes.com/cgi-bin/cart

It's a complete dump of their FTP site on CD.  Doesn't have a printed
manual (you can use the one on Redhat's site) or support, but it works
great.  It's even legal!

- Perrin