List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Custom Server Parameters
From:       Trevor Phillips <phillips () central ! murdoch ! edu ! au>
Date:       1998-12-29 1:13:32

Is it possible to have custom Server Parameters which mod_perl handlers can
use?? I'm working on a parser which may be used system-wide, and it would be
nice to be able to customise default parameters and the likes using the .conf
files, as well as the .htaccess for per-directory customisation.

Is this possible to do using mod_perl ??

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips@murdoch.edu.au :