List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    nsperl aand isaperl
From:       "Robin Berjon" <r.berjon () ltconsulting ! net>
Date:       1998-09-30 19:23:26

Hi,

        I have been asked to complete two tasks involving perl embedding in
HTML pages or HTML generation based on perl. One of them is on an Netscape
Server and the two others on IIS4. I would like to use mod_perl similar
techniques there and have heard of "equivalents" for these servers, so if
any of you have had any kind of experience with these things I'd be glad to
know.

Thanks,

Robin Berjon
Perl R&D - Webdesign
IDL-net s.a. - http://www.idl-net.com
Sweater, n.: A garment worn by a child when its mother feels chilly.