List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Apache::fork?
From:       Doug MacEachern <dougm () pobox ! com>
Date:       1998-07-28 16:31:06

I have this in the ToDo under "KNOWN MODULE BUGS"
- (the bug in Apache::fork is that we shouldn't need the damn thing)
  Apache::fork is an ugly work around for what looks like might be
  fixed in 1.3b6:

  *) After a SIGHUP the listening sockets in the parent weren't
     properly marked for closure on fork().
     [Jürgen Keil <jk@tools.de>] PR#2000

Has anybody ever needed/used Apache::fork besides the author (Michael Turner)?
I'm planning to remove it unless somebody says they need it with 1.3.1.

-Doug