List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: server_root.al missing from @INC
From:       Jason Frankovitz <jfrankov () liszt ! bluemarble ! net>
Date:       1998-05-29 15:38:22

Thanks to everyone who helped on this. Turns out the server_root.al
'error' is normal when run outside of httpd. Once I understood the
ServerRoot is the start point for the RegistryLoader->handler (and
created a symlink to where my cgi scripts are, so the relative
pathnames got found), it worked great.

-Jason

--
  Jason Frankovitz - itList Administrator - itlist-admin@itlist.com