List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: Apache upgrade 2.2 -> 2.4 and "PerlAuthenHandler Authen::Simple::IMAP"
From:       Jobst Schmalenbach <jobst () barrett ! com ! au>
Date:       2019-02-21 3:55:58

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 02:35:22AM +0000, Jie Gao (j.gao@sydney.edu.au) wrote:
> * Jobst Schmalenbach <jobst@barrett.com.au> wrote:
>
> Not sure how you went with this issue, but you might want to try this instead:
>
> <RequireAll>
> Require user USER1 USER2
> <RequireAny>
> Require ip 127.0.0.1
> Require host localhost
> Require host THESERVER
> </RequireAny>
> </RequireAll>

Does not make a diffrence. If you read

  http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/upgrading.html

it states a little bit further down related to the old "satisfy any" (which is what I \
want)

  2.4 configuration:
  AuthType Basic
  AuthBasicProvider file
  AuthUserFile /example.com/conf/users.passwd
  AuthName secure
  # Implicitly <RequireAny>
  Require valid-user
  Require ip 127.0.0.1

So it's implicit, which actaully I understand.

As I said too, I have a login box (couple of email before yours) ... so it is \
actually loading everything as expected. I am currently fixing this:

  Using the default of SSL_verify_mode of SSL_VERIFY_NONE for client
  is deprecated! Please set SSL_verify_mode to SSL_VERIFY_PEER

BBL with report how to get the entire thing to work with the

   Authen::Simple::IMAP
   Net::IMAP::Simple;

Jobst

--
When the Pope visits a country he really likes, does he french kiss the \
ground?????????