List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: Question about Apache 2.4 and libapreq2 (Apache2::Request)
From:       Steve Hay <steve.m.hay () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2017-09-06 7:23:12

On 19 January 2017 at 14:25, Issac Goldstand <margol@beamartyr.net> wrote:
> That release was canceled due to lack of votes, but regardless there was
> very little effective difference between that and 2.13 - mostly around
> tests, docs and build scripts.  2.13 should run just fine on 2.4

Somehow, it only came to my attention yesterday that 2.14 never
officially got released. That's a great shame because 2.13 doesn't
build out-of-the-box on Windows, at least not with httpd-2.4, whereas
2.14 does.

Is there any chance of resurrecting it, or else just going for a new
release numbered 2.15?