List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Fwd: [mp2] No data is read from Perl Output Filter
From:       Vladimir L <vliapko () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-11-21 20:54:54

I am experimenting with ReverseProxy::FormFiller and stuck with output
request rewriting. Nothing is read from filter, but filter is invoked.
Code below writes nothing into logs.
while ($f->read(my $buffer, 1024)) {
          $body .= $buffer;
           &logErrorSimple($f->r,"---------$body------$buffer-----");
}

There are always a few parameters are sent via POST during tests, but
nothing can't be rewritten by the filter because nothing is read.