List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: Hello
From:       Vincent Veyron <vv.lists () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2015-11-29 8:29:37

On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 20:38:17 +0400
Davit Nergadze <davvy.nn@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there anyone? After perl porters mailing list, this feels like an
> empty room ro something... :-/

[accidentally hit the send key on my previous empty message]

Yup, I'm out there, feeling a bit lonely too...

I had some problems following an upgrade to Debian 8 that I would have thought \
someone else had encountered, but my couple of questions went unanswered; this never \
happened before.

--
					Bien à vous, Vincent Veyron

https://marica.fr/
Suivi des contentieux juridiques, des sinistres d'assurance et des contrats