List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: File Corrupt when download with ModPerl scripts
From:       <aw () ice-sa ! com>
Date:       2015-02-05 9:36:03

Michel,

from what you describe below, this sounds very unlikely to be a perl or mod_perl issue.
If I have to make a guess, I would say that what you download via perl/mod_perl is just
not the same image file as what you think you download.  Maybe it is a thumbnail version
of the original image ?

For start, add this after "    binmode($in);"

warn "About to return file <$fname>, size : " . -s $fname;

and then have a look at your webserver error log, to see if it is what you expect.