List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: MP under worker mode
From:       Vincent Veyron <vv.lists () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2014-01-12 18:09:45

Le dimanche 12 janvier 2014 à 12:24 +0800, Dnsbed Ops a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> My MP2 apps work fine under the prefork mode.
> But if I change Apache to the worker mode, it got some fatal errors.
> Is there any trick to make MP work fine for the worker?

I have applications running on prefork and worker without any problem.

You need to show your code with a self-contained test case that
reproduces the problem you are experiencing, if you want people to be
able to help.

--
                                        Regards, Vincent Veyron

http://libremen.com/
Legal case, contract and insurance claim management software